JUMBOSAN supplying following services;
SURFACE WIRELINE CORING
REVERSE CIRCULATION DRILLING
GEOTECHNICAL DRILLING SERVICES
WELL ORIENTATION EQUIPMENTS / HOLE LOGGING
GEOTHERMAL WELL COMPLETION TESTS
TECHNICAL AND LOGISTIC SUPPORT
The Jumbosan Company has four (4) rigs.
Two Crawler Mounted Rigs
- 1X O LF 70, this rig reach 475 m HQ and 750 m NQ drilling capacity
- 1 x SH 142C, this rig reach 350 m HQ and 600 m NQ drilling capacity
Two truck Mounted Rigs
- 1 x TSM-750, this rig reach 150 m HQ and 250 m NQ drilling capacity
- 1 x K800 water well drilling rig, This rig can reach 800 meters by 8 ½” bit.
All sizes of diamond core drilling are carried out in single tube and double tube. Jumbosan Drilling is experienced in coring deep holes (900 meters plus) in difficult formations using specialized drilling fluids for maximum recovery.
Open & Partly Cored Drilling
Jumbosan is experienced in triconing holes (4 3/4″ or 5 1/8″) and partly coal cored with HQ core size.
Blast Hole Drilling
Jumbosan Drilling provides alseo RC drilling. Most of the drills have been adapted to provide the client with a RC sample option.
The company also has support equipments which include:
- 4x 4 and standard light vehicles
- A large range of pumps, generators and welders
- Equipment maintenance is a vital part of Jumbosan Drilling’s strategy. Drill and maintenance crews carry out strict maintenance procedures and experienced heavy duty mechanics and filters undertake scheduled field trips for preventative maintenance programs.
- Fully equipped mobile maintenance crews ensure a rapid response to rectify equipment failures in the field.